System design can no longer rely on ad hoc tweaking techniques. A rigorous design discipline is crucial to boost productivity and enforce design correctness.
I am currently investigating design flows, algorithms, and tools to enable compositional and hierarchical design of large-scale cyber-physical systems.
I show that a contract-based approach can provide a formal foundation for system design methodologies encompassing both horizontal and vertical integration steps.
- Secure State Reconstruction in Differentially Flat Systems Under Sensor Attacks Using Satisfiability Modulo Theory Solving (CDC 2015)
- A Mixed Discrete-Continuous Optimization Scheme for Cyber-Physical System Architecture Exploration (ICCAD 2015)
- Imhotep-SMT: A Satisfiability Modulo Theory Solver For Secure State Estimation (SMT 2015)
- Secure State Estimation Under Sensor Attacks: A Satisfiability Modulo Theory Approach (ACC 2015) (Extended journal prepublication version)
- Optimized Selection of Reliable and Cost-Effective Cyber-Physical System Architectures (DATE 2015)
- Optimal Load Management System for Aircraft Electric Power Distribution (CDC 2013)
- CalCS: SMT Solving for Non-linear Convex Constraints (FMCAD 2010) (Benchmarks)